Virtual Photo Session? Is that even possible?
Yes, friend, it is! All we need is to video conference and I will direct you and take the photos via screen shot.
Do you have a book or course launch and no photos? Tired of doing your own portraits for social media? Wish you could work with me but I'm sooooo far away (or we are just in lockdown again)? No worries! This is a GREAT way to solve those problems until we can meet in person and do a full session!
Once you schedule your session, I will be in contact to see if you have any questions or are in need of assistance preparing for your session.
See below for more details!
Included in the $200* Session:
- In-Session Confidence Coaching
- 15 Professionally Edited Low resolution (100ppi) Social Media Photos
- *smaller sessions available. 5 photos for $125, 10 photos for $175
- Book your $200, 15 photo session HERE!
- Book your $175, 10 photo session HERE!
- Book your $125, 5 photo session HERE!
- Computer Camera; Computer, tablet or cell phone. Cell phone w/ tripod works best.
- Video call; zoom (preferred), facetime, FB Messenger call.
- Good light. For most this is window light. If you have lighting equipment and would like to use it, we can.
- Decent Wi-Fi connection.
- Tripod (or some way to reliably prop your phone up).
- Assistant (totally optional, but nice to have someone move your device around or adjust and straighten your hair or clothes without you having to do it).
Styling the room:
- Pick a spot with good window light.
- Find a place that compliments your branding. (Optional)
- Pick-up and take away clutter. Put all your everyday stuff in the next room.
- Choose additional props. Book you are promoting, microphone for a podcast, spoon for food blog, ect. Not certain? No worries, we will make final decisions together.
- Pick colors that compliment your brand and/or the space(s) for the session. Get out that branding key from your designer or branding specialist.
- If you don’t look good in your brand colors, choose neutrals or colors that look good on you, but compliment your brand.
- Dress and do hair and makeup to set the mood of your session. Suit for business coach, work-out attire for fitness, flowy dress for holistic practitioner.
- Dress in an outfit that is flattering, and you feel great in. Pick out a couple to have ready to show me at the session.
- Feel free to contact me if you are stuck. It’s best not to overthink. We will make final wardrobe selections at the session.
- Brainstorm our session goals
- Take me on a tour of the best light in your location
- Final wardrobe selection
- Final room styling
- Let’s take time to breath and connect
- Photo session
- -15 Photos- Low resolution. Due to the fact that we are doing this virtually, the files are low resolution and will have a “vintage” feel if they are enlarged or printed larger than 5X7. They will look “grainy” or “pixelated” and can be quite beautifully artistic, but enlarged, not so hot. They are GREAT for social media!
- -48-hour delivery- Photos are professionally edited and delivered back to you via online gallery within 48 hours. FYI, Friday sessions are delivered Tuesday.
- -You pick out your 15 photos!
- -You might want more than just 15 when you see them, so additional photos will be available for purchase at $8 each.